Monday, February 4, 2013

Little Things #11

Birds/ oiseaux-
 
Leighton Meester


Birdy - Skinny Love

I am in a bird phase and I am obsessed. I love looking at sketches of them, their delicate wings and the movement. I love the black and white prints of sparrows because of their simple shape yet their gracefulness.
J'adore les oiseaux et j'en suis obsédé cette semaine. J'adore regarder des croquis de leurs fines ailles et le mouvement. J'aime aussi les imprimer en noir et blanc de moineaux. J'aime leur grâce et forme simple.


Tibi 



Forever 21

 


 All pictures from Pinterest

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...