Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pixie Cuts and Short Hair




This post is kind of like my other post on dyed hair... as in I don't have the guts to chop of my head of hair (^.^). But basically I love the idea of cutting my hair and having a gorgeous pixie cut or a cute bob, having it tickle my face, have short bangs resting above my eyebrows, having little waves of hair here and there, but that's never going to happen.

Ce post ressemble à celui sur la teinture pour cheveux... je n'ai pas le courage de  me les couper (^.^). Mais j'adore l'idée de me les couper courts ou à la garçonne, avoir des mèches qui me chatouillent le visage, avoir une courte frange au dessus de mes sourcils, avoir les cheveux ondulés ça et là, mais ça ne va jamais se faire.





 

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...