Saturday, June 29, 2013

Don't Call Fire

 Nordstrom BP cardigan, Brandy Melville bandeau, Sans Souci shorts, Sonoma Life, Asos ring
 Asos








 used to fit on my pointer finger when I was four/ quand j'avais quatre ans, je la portais sur mon index
It's pretty sneaky to wear a bandeau under my cardigan. You think I'm wearing a cool shirt but I'm not. It's way to hot for layers. Doing my hair was surprisingly quick and easy. I put it up in a ponytail and braided it. I then simply wrapped it up into a bun and used two bobby pins for fly aways. (Miki and I updated profile photos for the blog. There are two versions: a more adult one here and a... how should we put it here)
*Switch to Bloglovin' here and get help here*
C'est assez futé de porter un bandeau sous mon cardigan. Vous pensez que je porte un joli haut, mais non. Il fait trop chaud pour porter plusieurs épaisseurs. Faire cette coiffure était assez facile et rapide. Je me suis faite une queue de cheval que j'ai ensuite tressée. Ensuite, j'ai simplement tortiller mes cheveux en chignon et j'ai utilisé deux épingles à cheveux pour mettre en place quelques petites mèches. (Miki et moi avons changé la photo de profile pour le blog. Il y a deux version: une plus adulte ici et une autre... comment dire ici)
*Changer à Bloglovin' ici et recevez de l'aide ici*
photos: PAUL
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. That pink is such a pretty color, especially with the cream shorts :)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...