Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ocean Maxi

This past spring I bout my first maxi dress for my school's graduation. I admit that it is my favorite dress and I wear it way too much! If you have a maxi dress you know how easy they are to use to put an outfit together.
You can slip it over a bathing suit with flip flops and sunglasses for a perfect outfit on the beach. 
Grab some sandals, cardigan, and purse and head shopping. 
Or put on that oversized necklace and heels and you're good to hit up the fancy events. 

So here is my maxi in its simplest form! 
xoxo









maxi: gap 

~Miki

3 comments:

  1. I love that dress, the color is gorgeous on you!
    Love the pictures too, and that red in your hair adds some spunkiness :)
    Xoxo

    jamncookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes the color really works on me and brings out my hair (partly why I love it haha)

      xoxo
      ~Miki

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness thank you so much! <3

    ~Miki

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...