Monday, July 29, 2013

Sandwich Time!

And yet again lunch time rolls around the corner; aka YUMMY FOOD TIME!

You have to understand, lunch is my favorite meal of the day (after dessert of course). You can have sandwiches, or use it as a late breakfast or early dinner. Lunch comes in all forms; mainly food. 

So here is one of my favorite lunches: sandwiches! Below are two different types of sandwiches I have made; 1) Ham, cheese, and cucumber on sourdough bread with a side of tomatoes and carrots, 2) Cheese, turkey breast, basil, tomatoes on sourdough bread with a side of tomatoes and carrots! 

Trust me both these combinations are absolutely delicious and wicked healthy! 
Have a yummy day :)











~Miki

2 comments:

  1. Well, you made me hungry now, yummyyy!
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...