Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Take Me Home Country Road


Brandy Melville tank & bandeau, I-am necklace, H&M ring, skirt from market


This is the long awaited post about the most fabulous maxi dress you will ever lay your eyes on. You already know the story about how I found this skirt but let me make you a bit more jealous. The material has the perfect amount of elasticity in it so I don't feel like I'm walking in Saran Wrap (+50%). The color is fuchsia, in case you hadn't noticed (+ 20%). This skirt will go with almost everything and especially crop tops, bandeaus, lace (+30%), need I say more? There we go, I've convinced you 100%  on how amazing this maxi skirt is with only three facts.

L'article sur la maxi jupe qui est tout simplement merveilleuse est maintenant arrivé. Vous connaissez déjà comment je l'ai trouvé, mais je vais vous rendre un peu plus jaloux. Le tissu de cette ultra confortable jupe a juste la touche d'élasticité qu'il faut pour que je n'aie pas l'impression de marcher les jambes enveloppées dans un film plastique (+50%). La couleur est fuchsia, au cas où vous ne l'auriez pas encore remarqué (+20%). Cette jupe ira avec presque tous mes hauts, surtout les "crop tops", bandeaux, dentelle (+30%), est-ce que j'ai besoin d'en dire plus? Voilà, je vous ai convaincu à 100% que cette jupe est la plus génial avec seulement trois faits.








photos:PAUL
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...