Friday, August 16, 2013

Fontaine Niki de Saint Phalle

Brandy Melville shirt, Aerie bandeau, H&M skirt, espadrilles from market, Paper Store bracelet, Swatch watch, Jane Tran hair clip, Mondiani New York bag, Bijou Brigitte ring, Turkish necklace
I know it's the perfect temperature when I'm not over heating if I let my hair down. I was able to walk around Paris (we're back from the country house) feeling a little breeze on my skin. We stopped by the Pompidou museum and at the Amorino ice cream shop. I love the way they serve their ice cream in the shape of a flower. I had never eaten a strawberry tiramisu flower before today :)

Je sais que le temps est parfait si je lâche mes cheveux et que je n'ai pas trop chaud. J'ai pu me promener dans Paris (nous sommes rentrés de la maison de campagne) et sentir une petite brise sur ma peau. On s'est arrêté au Centre Pompidou et au marchand de glace Amorino. J'adore leur façon de servir la glace en forme de fleur. Avant aujourd'hui, je n'avais jamais mangé une fleur au gout de fraise et tiramisu :)






~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...