Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Bleak September

So September here in New England hasn't exactly been a perfect picture of autumn. It's cold. Like much to cold for september. The days have already begun to get significantly darker, and the nights have begun to freeze. The ocean steams in the morning and the fog hangs over the towns like a disease. Now don't get me wrong, I love fall. The color in the leaves, the crisp smell in the air; but it seems to early, and it's so cold and bleak. So here is my tribute post to a bleak september and my favorite outfit and shoot so far. 






To finish off the summer




Necklace: A boutique in Denmark
Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Rumors

~Miki 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit!!! I love your maxi skirt!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing against fall either, but I hate the fact that every fall I catch a cold and then I'm sneezing for a month.:) But yes, all the colors changing and warmer clothes - what's not to love about that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so do I, I actually currently have a cold :(
      yes fall is still my favorite season!

      ~Miki <3

      Delete
    2. getting sick when the weather is changing is the saddest part of the year.
      Anyway, the outfit is soo well done!

      hope to see c u on my blog and it would be great if we could keep ion touch on fb or bloglovin!
      kisses
      www.gulaabigirl.com

      Delete
  3. J'adore!!Les photos sont trop jolies!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.
    I just fund your blog and it is totally perfect.
    You have perfect sense in fashion.
    Following you.

    Please don't forget to visit and follow my page:

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com


    With love,
    Vilma

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...