Friday, October 25, 2013

Blush


So Emma and I got to model the other day for Meg Erickson (thus the multiple posts on her amazing bags). Since we've already done some posts on them I won't describe them again but I so so so so recommend checking her out here!! 

These photos are for her bags for the spring collection just so you know :) 



First Few Tips For Modeling:

1) It may feel awkward but it looks great on camera. 
2) Never look fully down or up or to the side. Always think in fourths. 1/4 to the side, up, down, etc.
3) Make sure your background works, little things are noticeable in photos.  
4) Relating to three, be a blank canvas when you start a shoot. Clothes, makeup, shoes, those are your paint. 
5) Have fun, you'll look better :) 



11 comments:

  1. ♥BEAUTIFUL, i love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh all this photos are so pretty and modeling seems so fun and amazing (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola guapisima como decias si nos podiamos seguir mutuamente pues si yo desde ahora ya te sigo espero tu tambien me sigas de vuelta besossss
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty:)
    http://hannahasalways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit girl, love the overknees and the coat, the color is my favorite!

    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.gr/2013/10/angelique-antoinette-live-day.html, take a look at my blog and mybe you wanna to follow each other?
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 5th tip is my favorite!!! It's always so obvious when people are having a miserable time.:D The last shot is phenomenal, I love that it captured the movement!

    I also wanted to say that I know there's two of you working on this blog but I wasn't sure who writes the comments and when I wanted to mention you on my last post, I "had to" put down one name so I chose Emma. I can always change it if I chose wrongly.:) Have a great week, ladies!;)

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...