Sunday, October 13, 2013

Hello

Fall has come, truly. The mornings greet me with fog covered fields and frozen breath. Sweaters have become my best friend and my hands are forever cold. Yes, it is fall, yet again. 


School has begun to take its toll, and the circles under my eyes cease to disappear. Homework takes hours and hours on end and my brain is filled with physics equations and french conjugations. Each morning there is hot chocolate to pull me out of bed, and tea to put me right back in. I'm back in the cycle. The rhythm of fall has finally set in. 






My shorts have been folded along with the swimsuits and sandals. Whenever I run to the beach it greets me with empty shores, and quite waves. The sky has become crystal blue and the leaves are turning red. 


Hello fall; hello. 

(my Beyonce moment of the day) 

Pants: Ralph Lauren
Sweater: H&M
Scarf: H&M

~Miki

6 comments:

  1. i love this outfit!
    followed you back !
    keep in touch!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice sweater!!!
    Have a good week!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute, I love your top !

    xoxo,
    little-chaka.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...