Wednesday, March 26, 2014

La baguette

Pimkie vest, H&M jeans, vintage button up, Madden Girl booties, Meg Erickson bag, gifted scarf, H&M and Itsybitsy rings, Swatch watch, Etam & Lucky Team bracelets
Buying bread in Paris is a pleasure, not only gustatory but also olfactory (fancy words, I know :p)! I love walking into a boulangerie, my mouth watering in front of the coffee "religieuses", the "moelleux au chocolat", the "Opéras" and "Paris Brest". Sadly, I never have enough time to taste all the patisseries I want to try when I'm in Paris. Have a sweet week!

Acheter le pain à Paris est un régal non seulement gustatif, mais aussi olfactif. J'adore entrer dans une boulangerie, saliver devant les éclairs, les religieuses au café (bien sûr), les moelleux au chocolat, les Opéras et les Paris Brest. Hélas, je n'ai jamais assez de temps pour goûter à toutes les pâtisseries quand je suis à Paris. Passez une bonne semaine sucrée.



(photos: PAUL)
~Emma

8 comments:

  1. Nice photos!!! I love the accessories!!!
    Have a nice day!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have such cute accessories <3

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with the accessories!
    http://thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your style!! You look so pretty and nice outfit!! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look honey, love the jacket and the bag !
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag!

    http://www.itsmeines.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nous il y a une boulangerie géniale à Tours, des énormes pâtisseries, alors de temps en temps on se fait plaisir :D!! La tenue est très jolie, je suis trop fan de ton sac, il est magnifique, simple et il peut s'accorder avec tout!!!
    xx, Jade

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...