Friday, May 9, 2014

The Big One Six

Dear fellow human beings, 
Let me tell you a thing or two about my dear friend Emma: 
A thing: she's awesome
or two: today's her birthday (yes I know a shocking development she's reached double digits)

ANYWAY Here is my little tribute post to my absolute greatest friend in the world:

Dear Emma, 
You are amazing. I swear it's a fact everyone agrees upon (like the fact that saltwater tastes gross or horses have four legs). No matter how down I am or how little sleep I've gotten you make everything seem like it couldn't be better. You make me laugh harder than I've ever laughed, yes, you've made me even pee in my favorite pants. I don't know how I'd make it through the day without you and I can't thank you enough for being so wonderful to me. 
Emma, you've helped me through the hardest days, and these past months of sadness. But they don't seem hard or sad when I'm with you. You are like a little sun traveling through my dark little universe. You dance on down the milky way, leaving a trail of sparkles and happiness (and some cute cats). Yet you also know when I just want a hug, and want to be held. I don't even need to say a word, you just spread your arms and hold me like a mama bird with her baby under her wing. Then when you know its time you lift the wing, shake out some glitter and the hug turns into a dance party! 
Did I mention you are more beautiful than a rainbow unicorn? Your blonde mane and stallion-like posture make you a warrior on the battlefield of beauty; a battle you always win. I feel short standing next to you, like a miniature pony, and I always know dem stallions will come galloping to you.  
(okay enough with these metaphors, I can barely understand my own words....)
What I'm trying to say Emma; is that you are my stars, my moon, my sun, my universe, my closest friend, my comedian, and my world. Technically Emma I love you so much, and I will never be able to thank you enough for being alive and being the greatest friend one could have. 
Love love love,
Miki
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMMA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRFDAYS POO YU, HAPPY LURFDAY EEWW YOU, TAPPY PERFDAY DEER AMME, PRAPY CEPLERFDAY BOO POO


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SECOND HALF 
~Miki 

Ps: comment your favorite thing about Emma and I'll send you so many over computer air hugs you will believe I have mistaken you for a warm adorable puppy 

Pps: I know we don't smile, it's becoming quite a problem 

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Emma. I think you've already gotten the greatest gift ever, you are blessed with a friend like Miki. So happy birthday again and many happy returns. Stay the way you are.
    many many hugs to both of you
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lenya. I know I am blessed with Miki. She is the sweetest bundle of love and good karma that is possible to fit in one person!

      Delete
  2. More beautiful than a rainbow unicorn, that has to be one of the most amazing compliments ever!!:D Babe, this was so beautifully written I can't even tell you. I'm touched by it and I'm not even the birthday girl!!:) I actually have to call my best friend right now and tell her I love her because of this post, just so you know.

    Happy b-day, Emma!! I wish that all of the lovely wishes you received from everyone come true for you!!;) And like Lenya above said, don't ever change, you're obviously THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your friend appreciates how funny and awesome you are. Thanks for the birthday wishes Peet.

      ~Emma

      Delete
  3. happy birthday emma! you two are such beautiful ladies <3

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...