Monday, November 17, 2014

B&W

Pimkie leather jacket, Target jeans, thrifted Loft shirt, Vans shoes, vintage jewelry


There can be some dreary stay at home days in the fall. I dress more and more according to my mood, which explains this dark color palette look (except for the blue jeans that you can't tell from in the pictures). I use a film camera in my art class. Working without modern day technology has forced me to look at things with a different lens (haha get it?). I don't often publish pictures in black and white because you can't see the colors in the outfit, however, I love the result.

Certains moments en automne sont gris et tristes. Je m'habille de plus en plus souvent selon mon humeur, ce qui explique le look assez noir (sauf le jean bleu qu'on ne voit pas dans les photos). J'utilise un appareil photo à pellicule en cours d'art. Travailler "à l'ancienne" me force à regarder les choses avec une différente perspective. Je ne publie pas souvent des photos en noir et blanc parce que, évidemment, on ne distingue pas les couleurs dans une tenue. Pourtant, j'adore l'effet. 


photos: PAUL
~Emma

15 comments:

  1. lovely pics! like the jacket quite much!!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, working with film was always fun! I do like the effect that the B&W adds to your outfit, too. It all seems so much more fall and moody -- I like!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, you looked so cool. i am your new reader, i have followed your site, if you like u can follow me back

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes, black and white is fun. I also like to turn the saturation down, so things look a little grey. Nice post. :)

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. j'aime beaucoup la petit bague ! on est toute pareil je pense, il y a des jours ou avec le temps, l'humeur, on s'habille dans des couleurs sombres

    http://takeitandwearit.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma that's such a cool leather jacket. Love the b/w pics, great retro vibe.
    kisses girls
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfit!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit :) + love the black & white effect :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww very laid back and chic look!

    Anyway, i am inviting you to join my giveaway here
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, the jacket looks so cool!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post and photos :)
    Oasap giveaway on my blog :) I invite you to take part :)
    http://marysiaofficialblog.blogspot.com/2014/11/konkurs-z-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. C'est vrai que les photos en noir et blanc sont sublimes, il faudrait que j'y pense pour faire un post.
    Je trouve ta tenue très jolie et j'adore ton perfecto.

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...