Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mint Leaves

Free People shirt, Vintage Ralph Lauren shorts, espadrilles from market, Teen Vogue bag, Target sunglasses & earrings, H&M rings



I got a new haircut: shorter and lighter! I chose to get layers (a style I've never tried before) to lighten my mane of hair. Thanks to the abundance of it, I don't cope well with humidity nor heat. Needless to say I feel like a feather, vaporous, ethereal, ready to be carried away by the wind because I'm so light, light, light!

J'ai une nouvelle coupe de cheveux: plus courte et plus légère! J'ai opté pour un dégradé (coupe que je n'ai jamais eu au paravent) pour alleger ma tignasse. Je supporte mal l'humidité et la chaleur avec la quantité de cheveux que j'ai. Autant vous dire que je me sens comme un plume, vaporeuse, aérienne, prête à être transportée par le vent tant je suis légère, légère, légère!




photos: PAUL
~Emma

6 comments:

  1. I love your new haircut.Amazing outfit,mint is my favourite colour :)

    http://fashionwithvalentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new haircut is so pretty! Also, I love the mint combination. It's such a pretty color, no?

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hair! And the mint color is great on you! xx

    -Gaia
    Sparklerage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty little outfit :3

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mint color suits you so much Emma! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...