Wednesday, July 22, 2015

From My Blender [Banana Apple Almond Breakfast Smoothie]

Healthy Banana Apple Almond Breakfast Smoothie

Healthy Banana Apple Almond Breakfast Smoothie

I'm back with another breakfast smoothie. Though I'm not one to like creamy foods (porridge, mashed potatoes etc.), I'm loving more sustaining smoothies instead of breakfast. Smoothies are a perfect way to start your day right!

Banana Apple Almond Breakfast Smoothie

For one person.

  • 5 raw almonds
  • 1 red apple
  • 1 banana
  • 3/4 cup yogurt
  • 1/2 cup nonfat milk
  • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
As always, put in blender and mix until a bit thick. Sip slowly, in the morning, reading a good magazine!


Je suis de retour avec un autre smoothie remplaçant le petit déjeuner. Moi qui ne suis pas très bouillie (porridges, purée de pommes de terres etc.), je dois dire que je me régale pour les smoothies plus épais, en tant que repas. Les smoothies sont unes des meilleures façons de bien commencer la journée!

Smoothie petit déjeuner, amandes, banane et pomme

Pour une personne.


  • 5 ammandes
  • 1 pomme rouge
  • 1 banane
  • 180ml yaourt nature
  • 120ml lait
  • 3ml cannelle
Comme d'habitude, mixer pour faire un breuvage moyennement épais. Sirotez lentement, le matin, avec un bon magazine!


Healthy Banana Apple Almond Breakfast Smoothie

Healthy Banana Apple Almond Breakfast Smoothie

Healthy Banana Apple Almond Breakfast Smoothie


photos: ME
~Emma

9 comments:

  1. Looks so delicious! I have to try this!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy, I'll have to try it :)

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love almonds! But I've never thought to put them in my smoothies -- will try!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely great post , I love it, and cannot wait to try it . Thank you for sharing, YUM!!!

    xxx

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great post:) Have a nice day!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post, want that smoothie now!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I've ever made are green smoothies and I'm getting quite sick of them! Definitely need to try to change it up a bit, so maybe I'll give this recipe a try!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...