Friday, October 2, 2015

Fedora Kinda Aura

Ann Taylor printed bermuda shorts make for a chic outfit
Thrifted Ralph Lauren cardigan, vintage Ann Taylor shorts, New Look shoes, Moa necklace, Old Navy shirt, Target watch, hat from market

Ann Taylor printed bermuda shorts make for a chic outfit

Ann Taylor printed bermuda shorts make for a chic outfit

I love the freedom I have with these bermuda shorts. The print is fun yet chic which inspires me to create different looks. Yes, I still tend to gravitate towards blacks and whites but each look incorporating these shorts is different. I'm thinking of pairing a black blazer or a feminine shirt next time I wear my bermudas. I highly suggest you find yourself an item of clothing as versatile and timeless as these shorts.

Qu'est-ce que j'adore la liberté que me donne ce bermuda. Son imprimé fantaisie mais chic m'invite à créer des milliers de looks. Oui, je reste dans les tons foncés, comme le noir et le blanc, mais mes looks sont tous différents quand je porte ce bermuda. Je pense associer un blazer ou un haut très féminin la prochaine fois. Je vous conseille de vous trouver un vêtement aussi versatile et intemporel que celui-ci. 

Ann Taylor printed bermuda shorts make for a chic outfit

Ann Taylor printed bermuda shorts make for a chic outfit

Ann Taylor printed bermuda shorts make for a chic outfit
photos: PAUL
~Emma

14 comments:

  1. nice
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/09/32-set-acevivi-makeup-brushes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, wow. i've been absent from blogging for awhile and omg you're beautiful.

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're back Annick! I've missed your blogging.

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting a necklace like that for ages! Looks great on you. I'm thinking of getting some from Forever 21

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for at Forever 21 or maybe H&M.

      Delete
  4. Love your shorts and how you paired them with a hat. Great outfit, beautiful photos <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fedora aura! Also, it's so cool how you've made statement-y shorts into a versatile wardrobe staple!

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm impressed that that don't look too statement-y, as you said :)

      Delete
  6. Miss you babe! You look so classy in this photo, so pretty. x

    www.birdieliau.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, those shorts are super timeless and super cute too! I don't think I'll ever wear bermuda shorts just because I don't like showing my knees but I love how well you rock them <3


    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can wear bermuda shorts with tights (either skin colored or black) and I've seen some people pull that off VERY well. Try it out!

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...