Monday, January 18, 2016

My Life According to Pinterest n°15

fashion

I often crave lemons and ice cream when I wear this outfit. I wonder why...?

If you missed my first post from this series, click here. Read the series here.

J'ai souvent faim de citrons et de glaces quand je porte cet ensemble. Je me demande pourquoi...?!

Si vous avez raté le premier article de cette série, cliquez ici. Lisez toute la série ici.

fashion

I seem to have misplaces by turquoise brooch... have you seen it?

Je ne trouve pas ma broche turquoise... l'auriez-vous vue?

fashion

My arms and torso get cold but never my legs. Thank goodness my butt is toned, otherwise, I'd have to wear pants.

J'ai toujours froid au buste mais jamais aux jambes. Dieu merci, mes fesses sont tonifiées, sinon je devrais porter des pantalons.

fashion

If you buy a Céline bag, the least you can do is match it with your front door.

Si vous achetez un sac Céline, la moindre des choses est de l'assortir à la porte d'entrée de votre immeuble chic. 

~Emma

25 comments:

  1. love all the pictures!


    www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever do you mean? I always match my bag to my front door! *sniff.

    http://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration!!!!
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for you!!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful pictures, and the sweater one made me laugh.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an original post! I love the bikini on number one haha

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love all of these images! Great inspiration :) Instant moodlifter for winter

    Christina ♥ https://caliope-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely images! The hairstyle with brooch is gorgeous.

    ivyholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so entertaining!!!! Haha the sweater picture was hilarious but I do wish I could have that sweater haha!

    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...