Friday, October 14, 2016

Goodbye, Lokai

LBD, white trainers, black purse and geometric printed vest #ootd
H&M vest, Old Navy dress, Dim tights, New Look shoes, Glasses Shop sunglasses*, Forever 21 bag

LBD, white trainers, black purse and geometric printed vest #ootd

It's the end of an era. You'll never see my Lokai bracelet again around my wrist. I wore it all of last summer. This summer, I decided to bring it out again and inaugurate it as my summer bracelet. It was around my wrist all throughout the Alps, in Nantes, in Paris and Saratoga Springs. That's where I left it, around a little girl's wrist who loved it. I'd let her wear it each day because she liked it so much and when I left, I didn't notice it was still on her. My boyfriend gave me his and I wore it until today. I kept it on well after the end of summer to remember those wonderful months. I felt something snap getting changed into my workout clothes today and my bracelet fell to the floor. Maybe it was a message telling me summer was well over? What do you think?

C'est la fin d'une époque. Vous n'allez plus voir mon bracelet Lokai à mon poignet. Je l'avais porté tout l'été dernier. Cet été, je m'étais décidée à le remettre et à l'inaugurer comme mon bracelet estival. Il entourait mon poignet dans les Alpes, à Nantesà Paris et à Saratoga Springs. C'est là aussi où je l'ai oublié, autour du poignent d'une petite fille qui l'admirait. Chaque jour, je la laissais le mettre et finalement, sans m'en rendre compte, je suis partie sans. Mon copain m'a donné le sien que j'ai porté jusqu'à aujourd'hui. Bien après l'été, pour faire durer les bons souvenirs, j'ai continué de porter ce bracelet. Cependant, en me changeant pour aller au sport ce matin, j'ai senti mon bracelet éclater et tomber parterre. Peut-être était-ce un signe du destin pour me dire que l'été était bel et bien fini? Qu'en pensez-vous?

LBD, white trainers, black purse and geometric printed vest #ootd

LBD, white trainers, black purse and geometric printed vest #ootd
photos: PAUL
~Emma

4 comments:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...