Saturday, April 29, 2017

Blooms

Lands End jacket, Mango shorts, thrifted shirt, Marshalls shoes, Swatch watch


It almost looks like there's a wall of flowers behind me in these photos. I was walking through campus today and was pleasantly surprised by all the flowers, bushes and trees in flower. There are so many blooms and touches of color here and there. I smell the odor of fresh cut grass which makes me smile. I'm going to start wearing more colors with the arrival of Spring and back off on black and white for now!

Derrière moi, sur ces photos, on dirait un mur de fleurs. En marchant sur le campus aujourd'hui, j'étais agréablement surprise de voir combien d'arbustes et d'arbres étaient en fleurs. Il y a des bourgeons partout et des pointes de couleurs dans chaque recoin. Je sens l'odeur d'un gazon fraîchement coupé qui me fait sourire. Avec l'arrivée du printemps, je vais commencer à porter plus de couleurs et pas simplement du noir et du blanc!


photos: FARYAL
~Emma

1 comment:

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...