Friday, August 18, 2017

Colorful Heat


Oh the heat... Hausseman's beautiful city becomes an oven when the temperatures go over 80 degrees. I like seeking refuge on the Seine banks, getting drinks at Paris Plage or strolling through the Buttes-Chaumont or the Belleville parc with its panoramic city view. I made myself a large berry iced tea pitcher that I drink throughout the day! What are your summer tips?

Ah la chaleur... cette belle ville haussmannienne devient un vrai four quand les températures grimpent au-delà de 30 degrés. Du coup, j'aime me réfugier sur les quais de Seine, boire un verre à Paris Plage ou faire une petite balade aux Buttes-Chaumont ou au Parc de Belleville avec sa vue panoramique. Je me suis fait une grande carafe de thé glacé aux fruits rouges que je bois du matin au soir! Quelles sont vos petites astuces pour l'été?



Marshalls shirt & skirt, Atelier Chaussures shoes, thrifted bag, Swatch watch, L.A. Hearts sunglasses

  photos: PAUL 
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. love that skirt!

    x
    dahi
    http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Graffiti in the Background is so amazing,
    totally love it. And the skirt is so lovely.
    Nice summeroutfit.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look dear, love the sunnies!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...