Monday, November 20, 2017

You're An Entrepreneur


Entrepreneurship is a subject that has fascinated me since this summer when I listened to Gérération XX, Siham's podcast, during my internship in Paris. I find it absolutely wonderful that there are so many start ups that are emerging, trying to find the solution to a problem or creating a new concept. Tomorrow is national Entrepreneur Day! I think that there's an entrepreneur in each blogger because our platform, for some, is also a business. It's accessible to all and you need next to nothing to start. I love the idea that everyone can start with nothing yet still create their little universe. What do you think? What does "entrepreneur" mean to you?

L'entrepreneuriat est un sujet qui me fascine depuis cet été quand j'écoutais le podcast Génération XX de Siham pendant mon stage à Paris. Je trouve absolument merveilleux qu'il y ait autant de start-ups qui émergent essayant de trouver la solution à un manque ou créant un nouveau concept. Demain, c'est la journée des entrepreneur.euse.s! Il y a des entrepreneur.euse.s dans chaque blogueur ou blogueuse, car notre plateforme est aussi un business pour certain.e. C'est complètement accessible et il ne faut presque rien pour commencer. J'adore l'idée que tout le monde puisse partir de zéro et créer son petit monde. Qu'en pensez-vous? Que veut dire "entrepreneur.euse" pour vous?




Zaful coat & bag*, Marshalls sweater, Old Navy jeans, Atelier Chaussures shoes

photos: FARYAL

3 comments:

  1. EMMA!!! You look so so cute here!! and yes agreed we are all entrepreneurs!!
    Cheers
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, thank you so much! I'm glad you agree we're all boss entrepreneurs :)

      Delete

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...