Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Così fan tutte



Now that I've progressed in Italian, I can go see an opera and understand the plot. A couple of days ago, while I was home with my family, we went to see "Così fan tutte," by Mozart, in a movie theatre that was playing it live from the MET in New York. We were able to watch the transmission from unbelievably comfortable seats. Am I now an adult if I go see an opera over the weekend? On the other hand, my parents also gave me a book on finance for dummies!

Maintenant que mon niveau d'italien a progressé, je peux voir un opéra et en comprendre l'intrigue. Il y a quelques jours, quand je suis rentrée à la maison, rendre visite à ma famille, nous sommes allés voir "Così fan tutte" de Mozart dans une salle de cinéma qui retransmettait le spectacle en direct du MET de New York. Nous avons pu le regarder dans des fauteuils incroyablement mouelleux. Suis-je une adulte si je vais voir un opéra le week-end? D'un autre côté, mes parents m'ont aussi donné un livre sur les finances pour les nuls!




Lands End coat, Étam shirt, H&M jeans, Atelier Chaussures shoes, Glasses Shop sunglasses*, Forever 21 bag

photos: PAUL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment and will check out your blog.

You want to chat? Email me at petite.maison.of.fashion@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...